Lương: 100,000,000 đ
[Hot Job] Doctor of Chiropractic in Viet Nam (Salary of $ 5,000 or more)
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual who is looking for a new position to
make a home at and enjoys working in an upbeat and productive environment..
We have great people.
We have an immediate opening for you
We have Clinic ownership opportunities for the right doctor.
1. Job Description:
· Assess a patients medical condition by reviewing their medical history, listening to the
Patient, concerns, and performing a physical examination
· Analyze the patient's posture, spine, and reflexes
· Diagnose health problems by comprehensively reviewing the medical histories of
patients looking over the results or X-rays or MRI
· Provide neuromusculoskeletal therapy, which involves adjusting a patient's spinal
column and other joints by hand
· Use physiotherapy equipment to treat patients.
· Give additional treatments, such as applying heat or cold to a patient's injured areas
· Advise patients on health and lifestyle issues, such as exercise, nutrition, and sleep
** Job Location: Giai Phong, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi City
2. Job Responsibilities:
· Doctor of Chiropractic degree
· Above 40 years old
· 5 years+ experience in the same/ related field and position
· Having the Practicing License
· Knowledge of Standard Process a plus
· Open-minded and dedicated
· Good oral and written English language skills
· Solid base salary and excellent incentives: 5000 USD (or more) and Competitive Bonus
· Housing support in Viet Nam
· Opportunities for advancement
Interested candidates are invited to send a comprehensive resume (with contact number in PDF or Word format) to VietnamWorks.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only.